Skip to main content

Refer a Child

We can help you get connected.

Sometimes it’s hard for kids who may be at-risk of or have developmental delays to get the help they need. Help Me Grow acts as a connection point for health, education and families in early childhood – so kids can thrive.

You are invited to refer children who may be at-risk of developmental delays.

Refer a child by calling 2-1-1 and asking for Help Me Grow or submitting a referral form online or downloading one to email or fax to us.

Once a referral is submitted, a Care Coordinator will listen, offer free access to screenings to help provide insight on the child’s developmental and behavioral skills, connect families to community resources and follow-up to make sure you/they get the help needed. 

Do you have a child, birth-to-three, with a suspected developmental delay?

Anyone can make a referral to Nebraska Early Development Network:

  • If your child is birth-to-three years old

  • If you are a Nebraska resident

  • If your child has a suspected, significant-level of developmental delay: cognitive, adaptive, communication, social-emotional, and/or physical