Do you have questions about your child’s development?
Call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow
How Does Help Me Grow Work?
- Contact Help Me Grow by calling 2-1-1 for resources that address concerns about health, development, behavior and learning.
- A care coordinator will listen, provide support, and assess the needs of your child and family.
- Help Me Grow will offer free screenings to help provide insight on your child’s developmental and behavioral skills.
- A care coordinator will communicate the screening results with your family, and appropriate referrals to local services and supports will be provided.
- Scheduled follow-ups will occur to inquire about previous referrals given and any additional concerns that your family may have.