Skip to main content

Parents & Caregivers

211 Helpline

Do you have questions about your child’s development?

Call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow

How Does Help Me Grow Work?

  • Contact Help Me Grow by calling 2-1-1 for resources that address concerns about health, development, behavior and learning.
  • A care coordinator will listen, provide support, and assess the needs of your child and family.
  • Help Me Grow will offer free screenings to help provide insight on your child’s developmental and behavioral skills.
  •  A care coordinator will communicate the screening results with your family, and appropriate referrals to local services and supports will be provided.
  • Scheduled follow-ups will occur to inquire about previous referrals given and any additional concerns that your family may have.